Franklin Virtual High School – Fully Accredited
Franklin Virtual Schools / Franklin Virtual High School is a nationally recognized, regionally accredited, distance learning school through SACS-CASI. (Advanc-ED)
FVHS Accreditation in a nutshell
Franklin Virtual High School is regionally accredited, state licensed and Better Business Bureau A+ Rated. FVHS employs certified and licensed teachers and all instruction is provided by state licensed teachers. Our curriculum comports with Florida State Department of Education standards and is Common Core aligned where required by law.
FVHS Accreditation Details
- SACS accredits educational institutions in the states of Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Tennessee, Texas, and Virginia, as well as schools for US students in Mexico, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
Learn More about SACS/CASI | Press Release
- The parent organization for the North Central Association Commission on Accreditation and School Improvement (NCA CASI), the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Council on Accreditation and School Improvement (SACS CASI), and recently the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC).
Advanc-ED | Advanc-ED Confirmation Letter
- College Board
- FVHS has a Level I (High School) code assigned that allows us to administrate SAT®, PSAT/NMSQT, PLAN, or ACT® scores; receive SAT® or ACT® publications; and administer PLAN. FVHS Students: Use CEEB CODE 102457 when registering for either the SAT® Program or the ACT® Assessment. If you do not enter the correct CEEB CODE (102457), copies of your score report will not be sent to FVHS.
CEEB CODE: 102457 | College Board Lookup | Search Code Type:’High Schools’> State:’Florida’> click Search> click letter ‘F’
- Florida School Choice
- Franklin Virtual Schools maintains registration and completes an annual survey as required by the Florida Department of Education School Choice (School Code – 5466). The State of Florida Department of Education maintains records on private schools but does not provide accreditation to private schools. Franklin Virtual Schools is an active member of USDLA, NCTA and other regional and national organizations.
About Florida School Choice | Lookup FVHS (Select Leon District) | USDLA | National College Testing Association
- ESP Learning Systems
- Franklin Virtual High School is owned and operated by ESP Learning Systems, a Florida Corporation in good standing.
Florida Corporation Commission Records Department
- BBB A+
- On a business level, ESP Learning Systems and all of its associated programs at Franklin Virtual High School have achieved the BBB Accredited Business level. This is not an academic review of our school programs, but it demonstrates to customers that they are working with an ethical business organization staffed by education-oriented people who are available to our customers anytime. The ESP Learning Systems family of programs presently maintains an A+ BBB rating.
- Trusted Schools
Franklin Virtual Schools created its “Trusted School” system to provide prospective students with a guide for evaluating an online high school program. When researching an alternative school, students should ask tough questions and demand full and honest explanations. By accepting and using a credential from a school, the student risks serious complications in his/her progress and even legal repercussions if these credentials are not legitimate. We offer some ways to help prospective students determine the legitimacy of a school or education program they are considering. Our best advice: Student Beware!
Franklin Virtual Schools clearly represents its credentials, and we strive to offer clear and precise information to all students. Many online schools use fake credentials; be sure your school can be trusted to be a real and respected program.